NEXT EVENT: TUESDAY 28TH APRIL 2020
Bird & Bird, 12 New Fetter Lane, EC4A
ABOUT THE TRENDS FORUM
The pursuit of wellness, now a $4.5 trillion global industry, continues to mature and mutate. The pressure is on to differentiate yourself in this increasingly complex market and move quickly to cater to a more demanding and educated customer. Are you clear on the trends that will set you apart?
Presented by Bird & Bird, GrowFactor and MINDBODY, the Trends Forum brings to life the trends that are impacting the wellness market, your business, and career. Hear from industry professionals who will share their expertise, insights, and strategies for success, and network with like-minded, passionate and forward-thinking individuals all of whom are invested in the wellness industry.
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Tuesday 28th April 2020
Where: Bird & Bird LLP, 12 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1JP
WHAT TO EXPECT
– Insightful key-note presentations by the industry’s leading experts
– A live panel discussion hosted by Founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes
– A chance to ask the panel your burning questions
– The opportunity to meet and connect with forward-thinking individuals representing businesses within the fitness, food and drink, beauty, consumer technology, fashion/athleisure, social enterprise, media and investment sectors
– An inspiring and educational evening designed to take your business or idea to the next level
– A complimentary 15-minute consultation with Bird & Bird following the event
– A complimentary 60-minute consultation with modern accountancy firm, GrowFactor, following the event
– Networking over drinks and healthy snacks
– A goody bag to take away — stuffed with treats from our brand partners
WHO WILL BE THERE
– Entrepreneurs, at various stages of business ideation and growth, eager to learn more about how future trends impact business decisions
– Investors interested in current and future opportunities in the vibrant global wellness sector
– Industry stakeholders servicing the needs of wellness brands – like PR agencies, brand strategists, product innovators and more
– Big brands looking to embrace innovation and new product/service development amidst a booming startup scene
– Plus, other individuals interested in the business of wellness – from a career perspective, or just out of pure curiosity!
Join us as we discuss trends and insights impacting the global wellness industry.
Designed for businesses of all sizes, the Welltodo Trends Forum delivers key insights to help you take your business or career in the wellness industry to the next level.