MISSED OUR LATEST DIGITAL EVENT WITH EXPERT GUESTS FROM CLASSPASS & TREATWELL? WATCH THE REPLAY NOW
ABOUT THE DIGITAL TRENDS FORUM
The pursuit of wellness, now a $4.5 trillion global industry (GWI), continues to mature and mutate. The pressure is on to differentiate yourself in this increasingly complex market and move quickly to cater to a more demanding and educated customer. Are you clear on the trends that will set you apart?
Presented by Bird & Bird, GrowFactor and Mindbody, the Trends Forum brings to life the trends that are impacting the wellness market, your business, and career. Industry expert and Founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes, will host a key-note alongside industry experts from beauty booking platform, Treatwell and global subscription platform, ClassPass.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– Insightful trends focused key-note presentation by the Founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes (check out the trends below).
– An expert panel discussion with industry leaders focusing on key themes impacting the global wellness industry.
– A chance to ask the panel your burning questions (live event only).
– The opportunity to join a private online closed group where you can connect with forward-thinking individuals representing businesses within the fitness, food and drink, beauty, consumer technology, fashion/athleisure, social enterprise, media and investment sectors. Speakers will also be available in this group to answer any additional questions you have (live event only).
– An inspiring and educational evening designed to take your business or idea to the next level.
– A complimentary 15-minute consultation with Bird & Bird following the event.
– A complimentary 60-minute consultation with modern accountancy firm, GrowFactor, following the event
– A 15% discount off Mindbody booking software
– A digital goody bag sent via email post-event to live guests only
WHEN & WHERE
When: The live event took place on Tuesday 9th June 2020, 7pm – 8.45pm (BST / UK time)
Where: Online via Zoom
Purchase the replay: £10 (inc. VAT)
- A BRAVE NEW WORLD: REDESIGNING FUTURE BUSINESS MODELS
Lockdown, self-isolation and social distancing have created a new normal, forcing consumers to adapt their behaviours and reconsider their values. But as we ease back into life post-pandemic, how will these expectations, values and lifestyle markers continue to shift? And what can wellness businesses do to reinvent their models to more closely reflect and align with this new landscape? In this trend, we’ll explore post-pandemic recovery strategies, how to support new consumer tribes and why with health being pushed to the top of the agenda wellness brands have the potential to thrive.
- COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic has sent shockwaves through industries across the globe, shuttering businesses and forcing others to pivot at lightning speed, in order to survive. But despite the uncertainty and hardship facing companies big and small, through collaboration, creativity and collective consciousness the industry and its consumers have proven the benefits of acting fast and in unison. In this trend, we’ll examine the shift towards connection and collaboration between, brands, businesses and the industry as a whole and how that has the potential to create real change, what the future holds for the brand-consumer relationship and why it’s more important than ever to have a clear purpose and impact-strategy.
- THE NEW RULES OF COMMUNICATION: BRAND POSITIONING IN A PANDEMIC
From crisis management to reflecting new realities, in the midst of not only a global health pandemic but an emotionally-charged worldwide fight for racial equality, brand positioning has become more complex and transitory than ever before. Consumers are demanding more reflective, intuitive and action-led communication, brand experiences are taking on new forms and a conversation economy is emerging. But there’s a fine line between supportive and opportunistic. In this trend, we’ll track the wellness brands implementing innovative new strategies, what purpose-driven consumers really want and why holistic brand management will yield results in the longterm.
WHO SHOULD WATCH THE EVENT
– Entrepreneurs, at various stages of business ideation and growth, eager to learn more about how future trends impact business decisions
– Investors interested in current and future opportunities in the vibrant global wellness sector
– Industry stakeholders servicing the needs of wellness brands – like PR agencies, brand strategists, product innovators and more
– Big brands looking to embrace innovation and new product/service development amidst a booming startup scene
– Plus, other individuals interested in the business of wellness – from a career perspective, or just out of pure curiosity!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE DIGITAL TRENDS FORUM
Giorgia is the Chief Operating Officer at Treatwell, Europe’s favourite hair and beauty marketplace. In her role at Treatwell, Giorgia is responsible for the partner strategy and oversees the sales, customer service, and account management teams who work with their 25,000+ partners.
Rose is Director of International Pricing & Inventory at ClassPass, the leading global fitness and wellness membership. Currently, she oversees revenue and supply strategies across 28 countries and heads company-wide strategic initiatives, including the rollout of ClassPass’ new digital offering. Prior to this role, Rose helped to launch and manage ClassPass’ Southeast Asian markets as General Manager of SE Asia, based in Singapore.
Designed for businesses of all sizes, the Welltodo Trends Forum delivers key insights to help you take your business or career in the wellness industry to the next level.