Join us as we discuss trends and insights impacting the global wellness industry.
ABOUT THE TRENDS FORUM
With 2018 predicted to be the biggest year for wellness yet, businesses are shifting their priorities to focus on wellness beyond the products and services they offer.
Presented by Bird & Bird, Financo and MINDBODY, the Trends Forum brings to life the trends that are impacting the wellness market, your business, and career. Hear from industry professionals who will share their expertise, insights, and strategies for success, and network with like-minded, passionate and forward-thinking individuals all of whom are invested in the wellness industry.
WHEN & WHERE
March 2019 (tbc)
Bird & Bird LLP, 12 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1JP
WHAT TO EXPECT
– A 1hr presentation with industry thought-leaders, experts and innovators
– A chance to ask the experts your burning questions
– The opportunity to meet and connect with forward-thinking individuals representing businesses within the fitness, food and drink, beauty, consumer technology, fashion/athleisure, social enterprise, media and investment sectors
– An inspiring and educational evening designed to take your business or idea to the next level
– A complimentary 15 minute consultation with Bird & Bird following the event
– Networking over drinks and healthy snacks
– A goody bag to take away — stuffed with treats from our brand partners
WHO WILL BE THERE
– Entrepreneurs, at various stages of business ideation and growth, eager to learn more about how future trends impact business decision
– Investors interested in current and future opportunities in the vibrant global wellness sector
– Industry stakeholders servicing the needs of wellness brands – like PR agencies, brand strategists, product innovators and more
– Big brands looking to embrace innovation and new product/service development amidst a booming startup scene
– Plus, other individuals interested in the business of wellness – from a career perspective, or just out of pure curiosity!
Designed for businesses of all sizes, the Trends Forum delivers key insights
to help you take your business or career to the next level.