Following in the footsteps of sell-out events in London, the Welltodo Founder Series is the first of its kind in Singapore. Join next-level wellness businesses, forward-thinking brands, influencers and entrepreneurs from the region for an evening of insight and networking.
in partnership with
FOUNDER SERIES | Thursday 22nd March 2018
An evening event featuring a panel of successful wellness company founders discussing strategies to launch and grow a business, key challenges they’ve faced on their journey and insights into the growing global industry.
Time & Location:
6.30pm – 9.30pm: Level 3, Mapletree Business City, 20 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore
What to expect:
– A 1hr Q&A with successful entrepreneurs sharing their own experiences and business advice – including a chance to ask your own questions
– The opportunity to meet and connect with forward-thinking individuals representing businesses within the fitness, food and drink, beauty, consumer technology, fashion/athleisure, social enterprise, media and investment sectors
– An inspiring and educational evening designed to kickstart your business
– Networking over drinks and healthy snacks
– A goody bag — stuffed with wonderful gifts
– Special room rate at the Shangri-La for all attendees (for more info email [email protected])
FOUNDER SERIES PLUS | Friday 23rd March 2018
An additional full-day programme for those who want to dive a little deeper. The Founder Series Plus will feature discussions led by industry experts and an immersive day that will help you grow your business, whatever stage you are at…
Time & Location:
8.30am – 1pm: Shangri La Hotel, 22 Orange Grove Road, Singapore
3pm – 5pm: lululemon Duxton, 79 Duxton Hill
What to expect:
– An extensive look at global wellness trends that are impacting the economy
– Protecting your Brand 101 by Bird & Bird
– PR, Social Media & Marketing 101 for your Wellness Start Up by Lynda Williams of Vim & Vigour PR
– “Achieving Breakthrough Performance Through Courage, Curiosity, and Purpose” keynote by Azran Osman Rani, founding CEO of Naluri
– Vision and Goals workshop by lululemon
– Limited to 25 people, making this a meaningful opportunity that will help you build and grow your business.
– Exclusive opportunity to intimately network with the speakers
– Learn and connect with leaders of the wellness industry in Singapore and the region
– Opportunity to enjoy a 3-course healthy lunch at Origin, Shangri-La ($45++ per person. For more info email [email protected])
Option 1: Attend the Founder Series, Thur 22nd March – SGD$65 (single event only – evening)
Option 2: Attend the Founder Series Plus, Fri 23rd March – SGD$165 (single event only – full day)
Option 3 (BEST VALUE): Attend the Founder Series and the Founder Series Plus, Thur 22nd & Fri 23rd March – SGD$200 (both events above – saving of 15%)
MORE ABOUT THE FOUNDER SERIES
The Founder Series gathers founders of next-level wellness businesses to share their industry insights, strategies to launch and grow your brand, and advice from challenges they’ve faced along the way. These events are designed to help you take your idea or business to the next level!
Presented by Bird & Bird, barre 2 barre and our other generous partners, the event will be hosted by industry expert and founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes. Joining Armes will be inspiring and successful founders who will discuss forming unique marketing strategies, funding initiatives, finding a mentor, overcoming the fear, the art of hiring, and how they see the industry changing and evolving. Afterwards, you’ll have a chance to mingle with other forward-thinking movers and shakers.
Don’t miss the industry’s most exciting new event.
Meet, connect and learn from like-minded industry professionals.
Take your idea or business to the next level.
If you are interested in discussing an event partnership or sponsorship with Welltodo please contact us.