The Welltodo Founder Series is London’s leading event series for forward-thinking brands, startups, influencers and investors in the wellness industry.
NEXT EVENT: TUESDAY 24TH MARCH 2020
WITH: DANIEL SOBHANI – FREELETICS, RACHEL HUGH – THE VURGER CO. & MORE
6.15 – 9pm, Bird & Bird, 12 New Fetter Lane, EC4A
ABOUT THE FOUNDER SERIES
The Welltodo Founder Series has become the most highly sought after networking event for the wellness industry. We gather Founders of next-level wellness businesses to share their industry insights, strategies to launch and grow your brand, and advice from challenges they’ve faced along the way. These events are designed to help you take your idea or business to the next level!
Presented by Bird & Bird, GrowFactor and MINDBODY, the Founder Series is hosted by industry expert and founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes. You’re in for a taste of what success in the wellness industry looks and feels like as our panelists discuss forming unique marketing strategies, funding initiatives, finding a mentor, overcoming the fear, the art of hiring, and how they see the industry changing and evolving. Afterwards, you’ll have a chance to mingle with other forward-thinking movers and shakers.
The wellness industry isn’t slowing down. It is now estimated to be worth $4.5 trillion globally (GWI), and it has never been a better time to launch or grow a wellness brand, in a fast-growing industry that is now ripe for investment.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– A 1hr Q&A with successful entrepreneurs sharing their own experiences and business advice – including a chance to ask your own questions.
– The opportunity to meet and connect with forward-thinking individuals representing businesses within the fitness, food and drink, beauty, consumer technology, fashion/athleisure, social enterprise, media and investment sectors.
– A complimentary 15-minute consultation with Bird & Bird following the event
– A complimentary 60-minute consultation with modern accountancy firm, GrowFactor, following the event
– An inspiring and educational evening designed to kickstart your business.
– Networking over drinks and healthy snacks.
– A goody bag to take away — stuffed with treats from our brand partners.
DANIEL SOBHANI | CEO, FREELETICS
Daniel Sobhani is the CEO at Freeletics, the leading provider of AI-based fitness and mindset coaching, with more than 160 employees and over 40 million users worldwide. Daniel joined Freeletics in its very early stages as CEO in 2014. After 5 years as a bootstrapped start-up, he steered the digital fitness company to close a $45 million Series A funding round in 2018, led by US investors FitLab, Causeway Media Partners and JAZZ Venture Partners, with participation from Courtside Ventures, Elysian Park Ventures, ward.ventures and world-renowned life and business strategist Tony Robbins. Read more about Freeletics.
RACHEL HUGH | CO-FOUNDER, THE VURGER CO.
Rachel Hugh is CEO and Co-Founder of The Vurger Co, a 100% vegan fast-food brand. The company has grown from market stall to three restaurant sites in Shoreditch, Canary Wharf and Brighton. With a mission to ‘revolutise fast-food through the power of plants’, the brand also sells a range of products in Daylesford, Planet Organic and Selfridges, with more retailers soon to be announced. The Vurger Co has reached the UK’s top 100 Startups list for the second year in a row, nominated in the London GBEA finalist for Food & Drink Entrepreneur of the year 2019 and has raised £2.5m to fund its rapid growth.
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
When: Tuesday 24th March 2020: 6.15 – 9pm (inc. networking and panel discussion)
Where: Bird & Bird LLP, 12 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1JP
– Limited Early Bird tickets, available until 10th February at £23.50*
– General tickets, available from 11th February at £29.00*
*Plus booking fee and VAT
WHO WILL BE THERE
– Entrepreneurs, at various stages of business ideation and growth, eager to kickstart their business idea or scale-up
– Investors interested in current and future opportunities in the vibrant global wellness sector
– Industry stakeholders servicing the needs of wellness brands – like PR agencies, brand strategists, product innovators and more
– Big brands looking to embrace innovation and new product/service development amidst a booming startup scene
– Plus, other individuals interested in the business of wellness – from a career perspective, or just out of pure curiosity!
PREVIOUS SPEAKERS INCLUDE
PLUS THE FOUNDERS OF
AND MANY MORE.
The industry’s favourite event.
Meet, connect and learn from like-minded industry professionals.
Take your idea or business to the next level.
Do you want to be our next panelist? Are you the founder of a successful wellness business? Do you have impressive stats that will inspire others? Have you been on a rollercoaster journey to get here? Tell us more and you could be our next panelist.
If you are interested in discussing an event partnership or sponsorship with Welltodo please contact us.