London’s only monthly event series for wellness brands, entrepreneurs, industry influencers and investors.
So you’re serious about building an influential and profitable business in the wellness sector?
Clear your diaries London. The Welltodo Founder Series returns with another stellar panel.
“Wellness is the number one trend in the world today,” says Deepak Chopra. In fact, the wellness industry is now estimated to be worth $3.4 trillion globally. It has never been a better time to be a wellness entrepreneur, in a fast-growing industry that is now ripe for investment.
In February, we’re inviting you to join in the conversation with our curated panel of wellness entrepreneurs, who’ll share industry insights, strategies to launch and grow your brand, and advice from challenges they’ve faced along the way. This event is designed to help you take your business to the next level.
Hosted by industry expert and founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes, you’re in for a taste of what success in the wellness industry looks and feels like. The panel will discuss forming unique marketing strategies, funding initiatives, finding a mentor, overcoming the fear, the art of hiring, and how they see the industry changing and evolving. Afterward, you’ll have a chance to mingle with other forward-thinking movers and shakers.
With a history of selling out, don’t waste time registering for this event – grab your ticket now and join the ride.
7:00pm arrival. 7:30pm (sharp) start. Friday, 12th February 2016.
Welltodo HQ (The Collective), 14 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3JA.
– A 1.5 hr Q&A with successful entrepreneurs sharing their own experiences and business advice – including a chance to ask your own questions.
– The opportunity to meet and connect with forward-thinking individuals representing businesses within the fitness, food and drink, beauty, consumer technology, athleisure, social enterprise, media and investment sectors.
– An inspiring and educational evening designed to kickstart your business.
– Networking over drinks and canapés, provided by Maple & Fitz.
– A Planet Organic goodie bag to take away.
Important Note: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable, so please check your diary carefully before booking.