Hot yoga pioneers known for democratising and demystifying yoga for the masses
POSITION: Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
JOB FUNCTION: Marketing
REPORTING TO: Marketing Manager
SALARY: Up to £22K pro rata
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Dubbed the modern evolution of Hot Yoga, we pioneered the Hot Yoga movement back in the 90s, and have now become one of the world’s fastest growing and most popular yoga brands. Known for our irreverent and disruptive approach, our mission is to expand yoga’s reach to every age and fitness level. We have seven studios in London, as well as studios in New York and Rome, and classes offered at other studios throughout the world. We are an evolving brand, in the process of launching a new website, and are internationally recognised and hailed by the press and the fitness sector as leaders in our industry.
The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will provide broader support to the Marketing Manager, taking a lead on the implementation of our Social Media calendar and community management.
- Ownership of the Social Media calendar, responsible for creating and scheduling content; responding to customer enquiries, and developing relationships with influencers
- Content creation – coordinating with teachers and studios to generate social media and blog content in line with the Marketing calendar, visiting studios and attending events where necessary
- Marketing collateral – create and edit basic posters and flyers, briefing and coordinating with the external designer for more complex tasks
- Email marketing support
- Website content updates
- Assist with the organisation of events and festival presence
- Support the Marketing Manager on any other ad-hoc tasks as required
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Marketing role
- Creative flair with experience in creative copywriting and content creation
- Brilliant planner with immaculate attention to detail, able to independently create solutions
- Quick learner with a strong work ethic and ability to cope with heavy workloads
- Social media management & monitoring
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop (Indesign desirable)
- Photography and video skills desirable
- Enthusiastic about yoga and the health & fitness sector
Perks include: Unlimited yoga, perkbox membership, free festival tickets, therapy discounts, training & development opportunities and a comfortable, flexible working environment
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating the company and job you are applying for, to [email protected]
Want new wellness jobs direct to your inbox every week?
Sign up to our fantastic CAREERS NEWSLETTER to get weekly updates plus exclusive discounts from our careers partners and updates on our Work in Wellness course!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org