Premium Matcha and coffee bar offering house made cakes, nutritious and healthy snacks
POSITION: General Manager
JOB FUNCTION: Management and Development of the Brand
REPORTING TO: Founder
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
An exciting opportunity has arisen at London’s first Matcha Bar. Opened in November 2018 with instant success, we are looking for an experienced manager to join us and help develop the company and growth.
You will be working alongside the founder helping to turn our vision into reality. You will be eager and fully responsible for maintaining all current procedures in place and developing these as the company grows.
The job role requires someone who is brimming with knowledge and enthusiasm to match, and ready to get their teeth stuck into the next stages of their career.
- Responsible for driving shop turn over and ensuring other KPI targets are met.
- Monthly sales reporting/forecasting, identifying key areas for business development.
- All HR duties – including but not limited too; recruitment and selection, rota creation, holiday schedules, training and development.
- Liaising with the kitchen and suppliers to ensure we have stocks of all items.
- Maintaining existing relationship with existing suppliers and developing / sourcing new suppliers.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries, complaints and emergencies in a professional and timely manner.
- Team leadership – leading by example and continuing the team culture.
- Maintaining health and safety compliance and food hygiene to level 5.
- You have a keen interest in the London health food scene.
- You are able to read the brand and ensure all things move forward in relation.
- You have 3+ years of strong leadership experience, building and maintaining a successful team.
- You happily create your own work schedule and liaise with the founder on this.
- Experience in staff training requirements.- identifying training needs of individuals; nurturing them to perform at their best.
- Enjoy creating a community hub where customers feel welcomed and included in what we are doing.
- A charismatic character who excels in 5* customer service and maintains a can-do attitude at all times. (Fluent English)
- Strong organisational skills.
In return we offer :
- Competitive salary + bonus (Target link)
- Staff discounts and free lunch during shift
- Extensive training
- A management team who include you in decision making and ideas for development.
- Possibility to grow with the company
- A workplace with some personality
- 2 consecutive days off, no crazy early mornings or late nights, at least 1 weekend off per month.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating the company and job you are applying for, to [email protected]
Want new wellness jobs direct to your inbox every week?
Sign up to our fantastic CAREERS NEWSLETTER to get weekly updates plus exclusive discounts from our careers partners and updates on our Work in Wellness course!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org