POSITION: Website and MindbodyOnline Administrator
JOB FUNCTION: Website and Administration
REPORTING TO: Commercial Director
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
triyoga started in Primrose Hill in 2000 and is the UK’s leading yoga, Pilates and treatments centre with locations across London.
We offer over 600 classes a week, across our six locations, led by the UK’s leading teachers. With a broad range of authentic styles of yoga for all levels, there are classes to suit all levels regardless of age, size, gender, fitness, diet and lifestyle; from dynamic Ashtanga sessions, hot yoga with far infrared heat, to meditation, restorative yoga and pregnancy classes and more.
We host master teachers from around the globe who each year lead workshops of the highest calibre on topics including philosophy, meditation, anatomy and various aspects of the yoga practice. Clients can also enjoy a Pilates equipment studio offering bespoke sessions to your individual needs and Barre Classes for additional fitness and fun.
In addition to yoga and Pilates, we offer an incredible range of holistic treatments and therapies ranging from massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture, organic facials, reflexology and much more to nurture the health of every individual: men and women, babies, kids and teens, through to seniors.
This is a job for an organised, meticulous person with a strong knowledge of MindbodyOnline. You will become the main point of contact for Mindbody-related questions within the business, and also for general website updates using WordPress. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build on their skills in website administration.
- Main point of contact for Mindbody Online-related customer feedback or questions from triyoga front of house.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing administrative tasks e.g. uploading of new schedules.
- Evaluate new system features and functions and ensure that triyoga is following Mindbody Online best practice and using the system efficiently.
- Manage the triyoga Mindbody Online app.
- Document all triyoga Mindbody processes and procedures.
- Product Management.
- Responsibility for the creation and update of new services/appointments/products/staff records/pricing options in Mindbody Online and the website API.
- Provide in-house training and technical assistance in Mindbody Online, WordPress and website API tasks.
- Web Optimisation
- Gather and analyse customer feedback to locate or resolve sources of web problems (main point of contact for feedback from front of house)
- Plan and manage web optimisation road-map in consultation with internal teams and web agency.
- Methodical, process driven with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work independently.
- MindbodyOnline experience (as a business user rather than as a client).
- Google Analytics experience.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Result-driven and suited to a fast-paced environment.
Would be a benefit:
- WordPress experience
- Knowledge of SEO
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating the company and job you are applying for, to [email protected]
Want new wellness jobs direct to your inbox every week?
Sign up to our fantastic CAREERS NEWSLETTER to get weekly updates plus exclusive discounts from our careers partners and updates on our Work in Wellness course!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com