LONDON, United Kingdom — Join Peloton, The Nue Co., MoreYoga, Moshi and more, for the continuation of our exclusive digital event series exploring The Future of Wellness — and discover how to unlock new opportunities in this dynamic and resilient marketplace.
If you missed part one of this four-part event series — Brand Purpose In A Post-Pandemic World — don’t worry, you can watch the reply here.
And the great news is, we’ve still got 3 more digital events, all designed to take your brand or idea to the next level and futureproof your business for the long-term, including:
- Tuesday 29th September: Wellness for Everyone? – Diversity, Inclusion, & Accountability with Moody Month, MoreYoga and The Nue Co.
- Tuesday 6th October: Plotting A New Fitness Ecosystem with Peloton, Fiit and TRIB3
- Tuesday 13th October: Innovation Spotlight with Moshi and more
Led by industry expert and Founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes, each session will explore the key trends impacting the global wellness industry now — as it continues to pivot and adapt to a new reality — and in the future, the business strategies unlocking new opportunities within the multi-trillion-dollar market, which pioneering brands are defining this new world of wellness, and how you can build a brand that’s fit for the evolving landscape.
Not Sure What Sort Of Insights To Expect?
In our first event: Brand Purpose In A Post-Pandemic World, our three expert panelists: Diana Verde Nieto – founder of Positive Luxury, Esther Maughan McLachlan – Purpose & Sustainability Director at The Communications Store and Anna Brightman – co-founder of UpCircle Beauty, shared insights including:
- How COVID-19 has intensified and accelerated the focus on sustainability and purpose
- How to effectively activate purpose and sustainability within your business or organisation
- How to navigate consumer expectations
- The importance of storytelling through the lens of your brand
- Actionable communication and marketing strategies
- Why creating collective experiences is the key to futureproofing your brand
- And much more
Each remaining digital event will also provide invaluable insights such as these, and create the opportunity for individuals and businesses to explore the topics influencing the way they work.
When Is it?
Taking place on Tues 29th September, Tues 6th October and Tues 13th October 2020, attendees from across the globe will be able to log on from the comfort of their own homes, or workplaces to join us live (or on-demand) for any or all sessions.
Find out more about each digital event, here.
Who Are The Upcoming Panelists?
Representatives from world-class brands include:
- Jules Miller; founder of premium supplement brand The Nue Co.
- Lola Ross; co-founder of women’s health-tech company Moody Month
- Shamir Sidhu; founder of affordable yoga studio chain MoreYoga
- Sammi Adhami; COO and co-founder of digital fitness platform Fiit
- Kevin Yates; co-founder & CEO of boutique fitness franchise TRIB3
- Kevin Cornils; MD, International at digital fitness phenomenon Peloton
- Ian Chambers; CEO of sleep and mindfulness app Moshi
- With more to come.
All uniquely placed to understand the shifts that are driving growth in their respective fields, these experts —along with more who are yet to be announced — will offer practical insights into how to scale a business within these categories, as well as sharing the strategies needed to innovate, grow and succeed in one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing industries.
Where Can You Get A Ticket?
For your chance to learn from leading wellness brands, discover what is driving the wellness industry forward and make your ideas grow, grab your ticket here.
Attend all 3 events for the package price of £24/$30 or purchase individually for £12/$16 (inc. VAT). Available live and on catch-up.