Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 handfuls rocket salad
- 1 handful of parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small avocado
- 10-15 cherries, cut in quarters
- 5-6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-size carrot, thinly sliced with a vegetable peeler or a mandolin
- 2 handfuls hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- In a bowl, combine rocket salad, parsley, olive oil & lemon juice. Gently massage the salad with your hands. Let stand for a few minutes, then divide between two plates.
- In the same bowl or a clean one combine carrots, cherries, & radishes. Cut avocado into cubes, add to the bowl and stir everything together.
- Divide the mix between the two plates on top of the salad. Finish each salad with nuts, a touch of salt and a drizzle of lemon juice/olive oil, to taste.
Anastasija is studying Law and Naturopathic Medicine. She is passionate about food, and believe it should be done intelligently. Anastasija also believes that food should be delicious! With her dishes she wants people first to think that it is delicious and only afterwards remember that it is actually also very good for them. Healthy cooking/eating is easy and beautiful. Anastasija created her blog Grandmother’s Figs to share this approach with others. Follow Anastasija on Instagram for beautiful food and photography @annnastasija