Home Made Cashew Milk
Total Time: 10 mins + soaking time
Notes: vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3 cups of filtered water (alter for thickness)
- 1-2 medjool dates
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Soak cashews overnight or for 5-6 hours minimum.
- Drain off the water and rinse until water runs clear. Drain again.
- Add the cashews, filtered water, vanilla powder and dates into a powerful food processor or blender and blend down into milk consistency (up to 7-8 minutes).
- Pour into an airtight bottle and store in the refrigerator
Your home-made cashew milk should last for up to 3-4 days.
Read about how different dairy-free milks are used, what to look for and our favourite products here.