Are you passionate about inspiring others to live a happier and healthier life? Do you thrive off helping others to realise their full potential? Do you want to build and scale your expert business?
JOIN WELLTODO, CHLOE BROTHERIDGE, BEN COOMBER & MORE,
ONLINE, ON THURSDAY 16TH JULY 2020
ABOUT THE WELLNESS EXPERT ASSEMBLY
The wellness industry is built on the knowledge of millions of individual experts who share their insights to improve the lives of others. These experts have studied their trade, built an audience and community, and are committed to being the best in class.
From PTs, nutritionists, and hypnotherapists to physios, breathwork gurus, health coaches, and more, today’s wellness expert leads by example and delivers for many, life-changing experiences.
Presented by Welltodo, Lauren Armes, Founder, CEO and Business Coach to entrepreneurs will host a panel discussion with three incredible experts that have built their businesses from the ground up. We’ll dive into how to get started, training and accreditations, building a client list, creating a personal brand, online and offline marketing, how to make money, and what to do once you have exceeded your personal capacity.
WHEN & WHERE:
When: Thursday 16th July 2020 at 4pm – 5.30pm (BST) plus connecting and additional questions in a private online group.
Where: This is an online-only event. Ticket purchasers will be sent a link to access the live panel discussion 24hrs in advance.
Tickets: £12 inc. VAT (Plus booking fee)
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Looking to launch or scale an expert business in the real and digital world
- Ready to level up by growing your client list and making more money
- Wanting to take your expert side-hustle full-time
- Interested in becoming an expert but not sure where to start
- Somebody with a passion or interest in health and wellness, or
- A service provider seeking to understand more about the expert business
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- An insightful panel discussion hosted by the Founder of Welltodo and Business Coach to wellness entrepreneurs, Lauren Armes (find out more about Lauren below).
- Three successful speakers who have built industry recognised businesses.
- Actionable insights to launch, and scale your expert business.
- A chance to ask the panel your burning questions.
- The opportunity to join a private online closed group where you can connect with like-minded individuals growing a successful wellness business, or thinking of doing so. Speakers will also be available in this group to answer any additional questions you have.
- An inspiring and educational evening designed to take your business or idea to the next level.
- A complimentary 15-minute consultation with Bird & Bird following the event.
- A complimentary 60-minute consultation with modern accountancy firm, GrowFactor, following the event.
- A digital goody bag sent via email post-event.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
CHLOE BROTHERIDGE | HYPNOTHERAPIST, COACH & AUTHOR | CALMER-YOU
Chloe Brotheridge is a hypnotherapist, coach and author of the bestselling The Anxiety Solution and Brave New Girl. Her podcast, ‘The Calmer You’ has had over three-quarters of a million downloads and she has written for The Guardian, Daily Mail, Stylist, Marie Claire online and Cosmopolitan (to name just a few). Through 1-2-1 coaching, online programmes and workshops, Chloe has helped thousands of people from all over the world live calmer and happier lives.
BEN COOMBER | NUTRITIONIST, SPEAKER & PODCAST HOST | BENCOOMBER.COM
Ben Coomber is a nutritionist (BSc, CISSN), educator, speaker, writer and host of the UK’s #1 rated health and fitness podcast,‘Ben Coomber Radio’. Ben also runs an online nutrition education company, owns Awesome Supplements, a brand offering clarity in the confusing world of supplements and runs sell-out seminars in the health and personal development space.
More speakers to be announced soon…
ARE YOU BUILDING A BUSINESS IN ONE OF THESE EXPERT FIELDS?
– Motivational Speaker
– Healing Mentor
– Wellness Coach
– Transformational Life Coach
– Health Coach
– PR Coach
– Podcast Host
– Confidence Coach
– Breathwork Teacher
– Sound Healer
– Pilates Instructor
OR WANTING TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL, TRUSTWORTHY EXPERT BRAND – LIKE SOME OF THESE NAMES? IF YOU ANSWERED ‘YES’ THEN THIS EVENT IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU!
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST, LAUREN ARMES
Lauren Armes is the founder and CEO of Welltodo. She is also a speaker, writer, host of The Business of Wellness podcast, and leading business coach for entrepreneurs in the wellness sector.
As well as coaching some of the industry’s most respected entrepreneurs and influencers, Lauren has been featured as an industry expert on the BBC series The Apprentice, as well as by The Times, Evening Standard, Glamour, Red, Cosmopolitan and Women’s Health.
Perhaps you follow some of Lauren’s clients:
- DR HAZEL WALLACE | Medical Doctor, Author and Entrepreneur | www.thefoodmedic.co.uk
“Working with Lauren is one of the single best things that I did for my business and brand. I come from a science background, and so having someone alongside me to hold my hand when I’m learning the tricks of the trade, was fundamental to the growth of my business. I can’t recommend her enough.”
- ADRIENNE LDN | Motivational Speaker, Wellness Coach and Podcast Host | www.adriennelondon.com
“Working with Lauren was absolutely fantastic. I’m somebody who has a lot of ideas, a lot of energy and audacious goals. Lauren helped me to figure out how to prioritise and how to turn my personal brand into a business that I could scale, too.”
- JODY SHIELD | Speaker, Author and Success Coach | www.jodyshield.co.uk
“Working with Lauren has been amazing. The results have been incredible and impactful. Lauren helped me to double my income in the first 6 weeks of working together. Lauren is intuitive, always on hand whenever you need her, and I could not have gotten to where I am without her.”
Read more about Lauren’s client work: www.laurenarmes.co.