Balancing body and mind, HEIMAT by Waris Dirie is the latest concept from the German-based RSG Group.
Exclusively for women, the private members club offers fitness, wellness, art, and more:
- Pilates, yoga, and barre classes, as well as personal training
- A relaxation area with a dry sauna and whirlpool
- Healthy food and beverage options, including juice and smoothies
Co-created with human rights activist and supermodel Waris Dirie, the space features artwork by female African artists in addition to pieces by Dirie.
Social wellness. HEIMAT is RSG Group’s high-end lifestyle concept, joining a portfolio that also includes Gold’s Gym, JOHN REED, and Europe’s McFIT fitness chains.
After debuting the members-only club in LA last year, RSG is tapping into social wellness with plans to open HEIMATs in Berlin, San Francisco, and Dallas, Texas.
A growing trend, from workouts to ice baths and spa treatments, wellness clubs are in high demand:
- The UK’s South Kensington Club offers spaces to “meet, exercise, and rejuvenate.”
- Adding to its Los Angeles flagship, Remedy Place recently opened an NYC outpost.
- With locations in Saudi Arabi and Egypt, Core Social Wellness Club caters to mind, body, and soul.
Looking ahead: Increasingly a way of life, as consumers pursue holistic well-being, community-based experiences that combine socialising and self-care are set to thrive.